Moving forward, at Cincera we will make sure that:
- All of our team will be provided with face coverings and hand sanitiser (at our offices and when on location).
- All filming equipment will be deep cleaned and sanitised before and after filming using alcohol wipes and disinfectant spray.
- We will provide the minimum amount of crew required for any filming, where possible.
- Only if absolutely necessary, we will be using a consistent pairing system for when 2-person crews are required.
- The crew will maintain 2m distance at all times and will be operating a strict no hand contact policy throughout
(from each other and those being filmed).
- Those being filmed will be asked to attach their own microphones.
- Filming will only take place in an area that allows for social distancing.
- We will offer video conferencing for all meetings for the foreseeable future.
- Our team will be working from home and all meetings have been switched to online meetings via Zoom.
- Travel will be via private vehicles rather than public transport where possible.
We will continually review these procedures daily to make sure they align with the advice given by the Government.