Why you need a website
With over 4 billion people using the internet, and over 5.5 billion searches made on Google per day – your business needs to stand out. Every business is unique and a well-crafted website can provide benefits to you and your customers in many ways:
- Number one marketing asset for this digital age that we live in
- Builds trust, credibility and connections with customers
- Enables your business to be accessible 24/7 from anywhere
- Boosts sales directly from online customers
- Provides an opportunity to beat competition via better content and SEO
We take the time to understand your requirements and your goals with a website. Whether it’s to generate new leads, be an informational website or an e-commerce website. Below are a few websites we have designed and developed recently.
Chandu Tailor & Son
The brief was to create something that was easy to use for all ages, have a clear call to action and become an informational hub for the community.
- Easy to use navigation
- Content heavy with downloadable PDF guide
- Contact details easy to locate
A user friendly website for a virtual and on-location training company which provides smartphone video and social media training workshops.
- Ability to update workshop details and dates regularly
- Functionality for customers to book online
- Platform to share case studies and testimonials
CAREducation Trust is an established charity and to celebrate 20 years, we launched a new website to share the incredible work they do.
- Easy to add regular project updates in-house
- Calendar functionality to share upcoming events
- Link with fundraising and donation platforms
Responsive Web Design
Mobile traffic is responsible for more than 50% of internet traffic
A mobile responsive website includes design elements such as readable text without requiring zoom, adequate space for tap targets and no horizontal scrolling. Every website that we build is responsive to any device including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Looking for help with your website?
Contact us today to see how we can help.